[Dock-fans] auto-DUD-e and explicit water -- Dock 6.7

Jonathan Gough jonathan.d.gough at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 07:22:31 PDT 2016

Hi Dwight,

Not exactly. At the moment, I am simply trying to reproduce the docking
experiment for pygm. This is one of a few receptors in DUD-e that has an
explicit water present in the receptor.pdb.

http://dude.docking.org/targets/pygm

In general, we are looking at explicit waters and water structure and would
like to be able to use dock to run experiments with an explicit water
(hence trying to reproduce pygm to make sure we know what we are doing).

Any insight would be appreciated,
Jonathan