[Dock-fans] Issues with dock6

Sudipto Mukherjee sudmukh at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 12:56:48 PDT 2016

Hi Chris,
Here is a sample sphgen input file:
rec.dms      #surface file generated above will be the input file
R            #flag to place spheres outside (R) or inside (L) of the surface
X            #flag that informs sphgen of the subset of surface points to be used (X = all points)
0.0          #flag that prevent the generation of large spheres with close surface contacts(default= 0)
4.0          #maximum radius of the spheres generated (default = 4.0 Angstroms)
1.4          #minimum radius of the spheres generated (default = radius of probe)
rec.sph      #this will be the file which contained the clustered spheres generated Retain spheres between 1.4 and 4 angstroms. You don't need a large number of spheres in the active site.
Use sphere selector with a small distance cutoff (3-5A) is fair for small ligands. This should run almost instantly - certainly not overnight.
Sudipto