[Dock-fans] Issues with dock6

Chris Fage cdfage at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:04:56 PDT 2016

Hello again,

Due to my troubles with sphere_selector, I manually picked the cluster
residing within my protein's binding pocket (this consists of 203 spheres).
After generating a box and grid, I was left with the statistics below.

Reading in grid box information.
Box center of mass                      :  -48.251   17.910  -38.082
Box dimensions                          :   39.901   35.575   46.777
Number of grid points per side [x y z]  :      135      120      157
Total number of grid points             :  2543400

The dock6 program crashed once again due to a segmentation fault. Is my
grid too complicated, perhaps?

Regards,
Chris