[Dock-fans] Issues with dock6

Trent E. Balius tbalius at aol.com
Tue May 10 15:26:34 PDT 2016

 Hi Chris,

The sphere_selector script should run in seconds not hours.
I suspect that there is an issue with one of your input files.

When is DOCK producing the seg.fault?
Could you run dock with the -v flag, the output will tell you at what part of the docking procedure it is failing.

I hope that this helps.

 Trent

Trent E. Balius, PhD
Postdoc, Shoichet Lab,