[Dock-fans] Issues with dock6

Sudipto Mukherjee sudmukh at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 04:52:51 PDT 2016

Hi Chris,
Could you post the dock input file that caused the crash? We would like to replicate the crash and try to eliminate it.

Sudipto

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 3:02 AM -0700, "Chris Fage" <cdfage at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Sudipto and Trent,
I replaced my flex.in file for dock6 with a template that worked for me in the past, then changed the entries accordingly. Now, dock6 doesn't crash, so there must have been a problem with the input after all. Everything is looking good.
I am still curious, however, why the sphere_selector routine is hanging. I am using the INSPH parameters:receptor_noH.dmsRX0.04.01.4receptor.sph
I am entering the sphere_selector parameters as follows:/home/chris/dock6/bin/sphere_selector receptor.sph ligand_manual.pdb 5.0
As the name implies, ligand_manual.pdb contains coordinates for a ligand placed manually within the active site.
Regards,Chris