[Dock-fans] install question

Trent E. Balius tbalius at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 08:14:30 PDT 2016

Hi Haiyang,

This "make test" is testing that everything has been installed correctly.

 If this is your only error and you want to do normal docking, you may proceed with docking.

However, If you want to use the multigrid-footprint scoring function, then you should try and resolve this.

This error may indicate that you do not have python installed on your machine, try installing python.

I hope this helps,

Trent

Trent E. Balius, PhD
Postdoc, Shoichet Lab,