[Dock-fans] install question

Sudipto Mukherjee sudmukh at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 09:23:46 PDT 2016

Hi Haiyang,
Which UNIX distribution are you using? If you're not sure, the UNIX command "cat /etc/*release" should help identify this.
Could you confirm which version of Python you have in your path? python -V should report the version. The multi grid footprint script you are getting an error with is a python 2.7 script.
If this is the only error you are getting, your DOCK installation is probably just fine other than the multi grid footprint feature.

Sudipto