[Dock-fans] Dock Academic license

Trent E. Balius tbalius at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 08:30:48 PDT 2016

 Hi Samuel,

I am cc'ing dock-fans.  I recommend email this list when having problem like installing dock.  This is because other  on the list might have better suggestions than me.

Check out these links that I thing will address your problem:

http://mailman.docking.org/pipermail/dock-fans/2012-March/002632.html
http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_6/faq.htm#ubuntu

here is the summary of the solutions:

You need to install lex on your machine which is in the flex package.

   sudo apt-get install flex

or (if you don't have sudo power).

If a LEX cannot be found then try this:
   cd ../src/dock/nab