[Dock-fans] Need some help with my dataset

Julio Dominguez acheron24 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 07:05:25 PDT 2017

José,

I haven´t tried out what you are describing but actions in UCSF Chimera can be saved to a log file and scripted. That is, you can create python scripts that will execute commands in chimera repeating step to, let´s say, open a file, calculate some properties, close the file and move on to a next one.

Check this instructions out:

https://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/docs/ProgrammersGuide/basicPrimer.html

Very Basic Chimera Programming Primer - UC San Francisco<https://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/docs/ProgrammersGuide/basicPrimer.html>
www.cgl.ucsf.edu
Looping Through Data Files and Running Chimera Commands on Them ...and not much else Scenario This primer covers the scenario where you have a set of data files in a ...

I hope this helps you.

Chau.