[Dock-fans] Dock6.8 installation - stdio.h: No such file or directory

Dwight McGee dwight.mcgee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 13:36:56 PST 2017

Hello,

I am not  exactly sure why you are getting that error but I was able to
compile DOCK6.8 on my MacBook using the generic config.h generated via
"./configure gnu". I used the gnu compilers version 4.9 which I installed
through macports and my OS X is 10.12.6.

What is the exact version of gnu you were trying to use to compile DOCK?

HTH,
Dwight

T. Dwight McGee Jr.

dwight.mcgee at gmail.com

"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created
them."
                Albert Einstein