[Dock-fans] Fwd: Help to resolve the error

John Irwin jir322 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 09:51:19 PST 2017

forwarding to the list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maria Saeed <mariyasaeed at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 12:58 AM
Subject: Help to resolve the error
To: "dock_bugs at dock.compbio.ucsf.edu" <dock_bugs at dock.compbio.ucsf.edu>

Hello,
Dock6.8 Developers,

I have updated version of Fortran77 but I am failed to install DOCK6.8
in Ubuntu 16.04, kindly suggest me to where I am wrong , I used make
clean and rebuild configure it doesn't work,
I tried to fix by this

Fixed the problem after adding  these headers
#include <limits.h>
#include <cstring>

in following files.

amber_typer.cpp
conf_gen.cpp
dockmol.cpp
library_file.cpp
orient.cpp
score.cpp
simplex.cpp
..
..
etc

It doesn't work

I need your help to resolve this issue.
root at mcg04:/usr/local/dock6/install# ls
bluegenel  configure  gnu.acml      gnu.parallel.pbsa  ibmaix
intel.intelmpi.parallel  intel.parallel  pgi      sgi
sgi.parallel.pbsa  test
bluegenep  gnu        gnu.parallel  gnu.pbsa           intel
intel.mkl                Makefile        rules.h  sgi.parallel
sgi.pbsa
root at mcg04:/usr/local/dock6/install# ./configure gnu
The requested configuration file was found.
The DOCK configuration file has been created.
root at mcg04:/usr/local/dock6/install# make all
Starting installation of
DOCK v6.8
at منگل نومبر 14 13:51:41 PKT 2017.

cd ../src && make install
make[1]: Entering directory '/usr/local/dock6/src'
cd dock && make install
make[2]: Entering directory '/usr/local/dock6/src/dock'
g++ -c  -O2 -o amber_typer.o  amber_typer.cpp
amber_typer.cpp:437:13: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction
             types[i].bump_id = NINT(10.0 * types[i].radius);
             ^
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
../../install/rules.h:36: recipe for target 'amber_typer.o' failed
make[2]: *** [amber_typer.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/usr/local/dock6/src/dock'
Makefile:13: recipe for target 'dock6' failed
make[1]: *** [dock6] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/local/dock6/src'
Makefile:10: recipe for target 'install' failed
make: *** [install] Error 2

Waiting of your response.
--
With Best Regards,

Maria Saeed,
Research officer,
Lab No.  P-133, Computational Chemistry Unit,
Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research,
International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences,
University of Karachi-75270.
Karachi-Pakistan.
UAN: (92-21) 111-222-292 Ext. (309)
E-mail:  mariyasaeed at yahoo.com , mariya.saeed at iccs.edu
http://sites.google.com/site/zaheerqasmi/groupmember

"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
this e-mail  and its attachments"