[Dock-fans] DB2 gen Pipeline - failed molecules

Trent E. Balius tbalius at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 08:52:41 PST 2018

Hi Corey,

Did you apply the AMSOL patch to address co-linear atoms?

http://wiki.bkslab.org/index.php/Amsol_7_patch
http://wiki.bkslab.org/index.php/AMSOL

For example, this compound: Cc1c([nH+]c[nH]1)CSCCN/C(=N/C#N)/NCC#C
has co-linear atoms.

The other two molecules are highly polar/charged.

I hope this helps,

Trent

Trent E. Balius, PhD
Postdoc, Shoichet Lab,