[Dockdev] Articles

John Irwin jji at cgl.ucsf.edu
Mon Feb 21 15:18:44 PST 2005

Hi Ricardo

I think this is a pretty big topic that stretches back over more than 20
years. I would start with the user manuals of the docking program(s) you are
most interested in, as they often give a bit of history and cite their own
publications.

If anyone is aware of a review article, would you please chime in?

Thanks

John