[Dockdev] Articles

Ricardo Nicoluci nicoluci at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 12:46:23 PST 2005

Hi John,

Thanks for your suggestion, and it is a nice one. I begun to read de
manual of the DOCK program found ver interesting. I looked for some
citations on this manual but I think that will be a quite dificult to
find those articles considering that they are from 1992 and we cant
find articles old like this on the internet. I also found some
articles dating the years of 1980 but I guess that find this articles
will be even worst.

Some one suggest any other article or manual them the DOCK program manual ?

Thanks,
Niko