[Dockdev] printing conformers

Carlos P Sosa cpsosa at msi.umn.edu
Thu Sep 18 09:04:39 PDT 2008

Hello Developers,

I would like to print all the different conformers that DOCK6 scored and
not just the final structure.  To try to accomplish that, I am looking at:

num_scored_conformers_written                                1

but I could not find this documented in the 6.2 manual.  What number
should I change it to?

Thanks,

p.s.  More information, what I would like to do is to print all the
different poses that DOCK6 tested with the grid-based scoring function.  A
history of structures before it found the final pose.