[Dockdev] printing conformers

Scott Brozell sbrozell at scripps.edu
Thu Sep 18 14:53:42 PDT 2008

Hi,

My preference is to send these operational questions to dock-fans
in the hope that someone besides John or me will answer them.
By the way, I invite comments on ways to foster more user
participation on answering dock-fans.

If it aint in the manual then it dont exist :+-O
http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_6/new_in_6.2.txt
Previously, the parameter num_scored_conformers_written
controlled both the number of conformations scored by the primary scoring
function, as well as the number of conformations written.  In the new
release, these two functions have been decoupled into two user parameters:
num_scored_conformers, which sets the number of conformations to be scored
by the primary scoring function, and write_conformations, which controls
whether these conformations will be written.

Of course, on dock-fans I cannot be such a smart aleck.
;-)
Scott