[Zinc-fans] file system check still running - nearly finished

John J. Irwin jji at cgl.ucsf.edu
Fri May 12 13:27:00 PDT 2006

Dear ZINC Fans

ZINC was back up on Thursday at 6pm San Francisco time. Sorry to
everyone for the inconvenience. We are going to buy some more disks that
will reduce the likelihood and impact of similar future events.

Thanks to all for your interest in ZINC, and for your patience! A new
ZINC release is coming soon.

John