[Zinc-fans] uploading molecules for processing ?

Jeffrey Dyason j.dyason at griffith.edu.au
Tue May 30 20:58:43 PDT 2006

Hi,
        I've just tried uploading a mol2 file to be processed by Zinc and
everything appears to work and I'm given a job number (#37346) with a link
to click to download the processed file but on clicking it, I get the
following :- "You are in a twisty website of broken documents, all
alike...   404, number 404. 404 call"
Is this a problem with the newer version of Zinc ? I seem to remember it
working on the older version.

Thanks Jeff.
Jeff Dyason                                    e-mail:
J.Dyason at griffith.edu.au
Institute for Glycomics http://www.griffith.edu.au/glycomics
Griffith University                          (Gold Coast Campus)
PMB 50 Gold Coast Mail Centre       Tel: +61 7 5552 7028
Queensland 9726 Australia              Fax: +61 7 5552 8098