[Zinc-fans] reply: ZINC: downloadable purchasing info?

zjxu zjxu at mail.shcnc.ac.cn
Tue Sep 15 21:07:53 PDT 2009

Hi marc,

To my knowledge, the the zinc xls is not the XLS format developed by the
Microsoft.

The zinc xls format is some text delimitated by the tab(\t). So you can open
it by vi or any other txt editor(emacs, ultraedit …).

Though the XLS is somewhat confusing but it’s convenient for a beginner
when using the windows operating system.

zjxu