[Zinc-fans] unable to retreive zinc structure from database

Brian Moldover moldoverb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 06:14:30 PST 2011

Hi all,

I have downloaded the Zinc subset #3, drug-like, for screening and
similarity searching. I tried using some of the ID's to search ZINC online,
and they are not found. Of the 13 ID's I looked at, only one was retrieved.
I've tried using both ZINC ID and converting them to a SMILES string for
searching, and they are still not found.

An example is ZINC50380596, which is in file vi 3_p0.119.sdf in the above
subset.

Any ideas?

-Brian