[Zinc-fans] Inventory list of Synergy-Scientific Ltd

John Irwin jir322 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 12:11:49 PST 2012

Hi Neil

Thank you for your catalog and your interest in ZINC.

We are in the process of adding your catalog to ZINC.  It should be ready
in a few hours.  We would like to have a URL of the form that works:

http://synergy-scientific.com/p.dis.asp?catalog=SynS19912

So far, I have discovered that you support id=?? but I would prefer to use
catalogid=SynS19912 if possible. That way there is a single identifier for
each compound.

Please reply to me off the list.

Thanks

John